CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    you're funny man...

Time is but a moment, I know 9SP inside out.. have traded this numerous times and have done exceptionally well, I was a big believer on the way up to the VISA deal, I had fear also as I was stuck in suspension due to the auditing issue... without going through my history I think I have traded 9SP about 5-6 times, I lost on the last trade to be honest, but over all I have done very well here, there are strong technicals here at times that make life easy, plus 9SP always seems to have a leaky ship on the lead up to news, volumes get out of control..

Respects from other shareholders you mention, well lets just say this, I have a strong following, I do help others with TA and FA, I will call a dog a dog and a eagle a eagle.. Im not just one of these guys that ramps everything, at time I will be negative to challenge thought patterns, at times I can be wrong, I have pumped this stock and hammered it also.. IMO I have been mostly right regarding this stock.... I am not after respect from "existing shareholders" as you put it, however I will warn and share my thoughts with my followers, my red heart didn't come because I'm disrespected , it came because many valued my opinion, it was earned not given...

I do this for a living man, day in day out... endless hours, to "waste" time as you put it on 9SP in barely minutes... I am still watching this space, so I have a interest to see what Adrian is about to pull out of his hat this time round... if he doesn't have a miracle trick this year 9SP will face suspension/delisting as the ongoing concern will be in black and white... CR has to come...

From my experience when high risk speculative stocks alike this one are trading at such levels and the cash burn is high, mean while cash in bank is depleting fast, a CR in inevitable unless there is a TO offer.. no one wants 9SP... why would they?....

This space as you put it is covered by many other platforms, 9SP is not in a stand alone field... in fact there are way more advanced platforms than 9SP, hence why 9sp is not succeeding...

Any way... one should always be a believer in the stock they hold... so keep believing man... it could easy turn around... if 9sp did a 100% in a day, it would hardly put most shareholders in the green, most holders here need it to get back to 3cents++, good luck with that... have you looked at the chart man?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.