PLY 0.72% 69.5¢ playside studios limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-25

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Heya Rokewa, you are bang on with AOE and their success. That level of success is a game changing...well game. They are rare games that live on in the halls of fame with cult followings (WOW, Diablo, Mario Kart, Fortnite eg). AOD may unfortunately won't get that at that level as it is an adaption/inspired by another game. It by no means it will fade into nothing or not do well. It is great because the game they used as inspiration was a one of a kind (They Are Billions) AOD became the second and came up with some amazing ideas to expand. What it has proved is that PLY can make amazing games and have the potential to one day create an AOE level game. ICARUS as another one that whilst it won't be a forever game it is a truly beautiful piece of work.

PLY have continued to improve on games and it was playing their games that made me a believer and why I bought into them. I follow the CEO on Linkedin and he is a very humble and inspirational bloke. He is more than happy to shout out other games from other developers which is a great indicator of a leader, it shows he is willing to learn and watch others. He isn't ego driven or blinded by his own desires which is a very common ugly trait in the gaming dev world.

If you're not a "gamer" so to speak a good trick for research you may not be aware of is to go onto 'Steam' i cant use the WWW or com because Hot Copper block links. Once you're on their website in the top right you will see the search function, type in 'Age of Darkness' and then on the right upper side you can see reviews. They are tiered from Overwhelmingly Positive, Very, Mostly and then onto Mixed and then back again to Negative of previous descriptions. AOD gets "very positive" reviews. The research trick is to count the reviews, and then check back every month to see how many more reviews are being added. It shows the continued interest in the game and whether it is beginning to drift. Most people don't leave reviews so to have 3.4K in total is great. When there is a new release by PLY it is a good way to track the success of a game prior to any announcements. Insider information without insider trading. I hope this doesn't come across as condescending eg as it isn't meant to!

Very happy to be holding and continue playing their amazing games!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.005(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $283.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 71.5¢ 69.5¢ $95.86K 136.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4603 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.