VNL 4.35% 12.0¢ vinyl group ltd

I think JLS's "mistake" was prioritising Jaxsta Plus as the big...

1. 1,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    I think JLS's "mistake" was prioritising Jaxsta Plus as the big revenue earner. Initially, it was priced at $150 pa or so before the pandemic but it didn't take off.

When it was offered for free blaming the pandemic, it took off and Songtradr took notice, but it was incorrectly assumed that the problem was with the pricing. That incorrect assumption is why the share price is at these levels. Consumers want freebies so obviously would subscribe to any free service, but if they have to pay, they will question what they are paying for. The core service that's exclusive to Jaxsta is still available freely - the add-ons that make the Plus package aren't exclusive. So I think users are questioning the value.

Perhaps if Jaxsta had prioritised marketing and e-commerce plans whilst still keeping Jaxsta Pro/plus free, we won't be where we currently are.

I personally think Beth did a good job driving the Plus subscriptions to the current levels, so I'm happy with her stepping into the CEO role.
    I'm not sure what JLS's "Founder" role actually is. Seems like a role created to appease her and feel relevant so the restructuring could go through. She may be able to help keep those credit ingestions going but that's not what the company needs the most.

The only concern I have with the shake-up is why the chair is still there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $87.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $40.66K 346.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 312 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 247900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 52900
Last updated 12.21pm 01/05/2024 ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.