CUV 1.80% $14.12 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Interesting from PW today. Trying to calm the waters on the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Interesting from PW today. Trying to calm the waters on the recent demolition of SP. He’s probably suffering as much as anybody despite his regular high pay Cheque. He’s lost huge on paper. He’s got a somewhat quirky nature in terms of written communication - at times a little subliminal?? The end game is still on just 3 years or so later than expected. I see some reasons behind delay’s in Vitiligo and OTC’s but time is certainly ticking and I think he’s acknowledging it without apologizing. The mention of M&A is interesting. I think he has mentioned buying an accretive acquisition and along with additional income from OTC’s and or ACTH, could attract the capital investment he’s looking for to list on the Nasdaq?? He needs some duck’s in a row for things to fall in place. I think the market is just focused on current EPP sales and might be doubting what CUV will achieve somewhere in the future at this time. Based on PW’s comments today he is pretty determined to succeed in his mission and I hope he does. So it’s a buy / hold until the next launch. At some point it could all come together and be a rocket ship. We’ll see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.