TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-37

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Spot on. I've seen lot like him on HC posted how good they are and how they made huge profit trading...I am laughing because most of them are easily to be spotted lying...so it is very easy to identify good and genuine posters from bad.
    I raised SOI issue for TNT Management to think about because it is very well known issues and i believe management knew. Here is simple fact calculation
    1. Current price 0.16 each trader just need very low capital of 32k to buy 200k shares.
    2. Every 1 cent move they can make 2000 by selling and buying with 1 cent movement.
    3. If they are few hundred traders then every day we can see volume movement quite bug. For example 100 traders with 200k shares each can move 2 million shares a day .
    3. If SOI consolidate to 1.6 then with same capital 32k they can only buy 20k shares. They can only make very penny of $200 if share price movement in cents.
    4. To make profit they have to move shares in ten of cents mean they need lot higher capital in hundred of thousands.
    They are lot of successful companies done this to discourage pip trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.