TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-40

1. 5,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2206
    I've never said it's 'going to the moon', but I have always said I expect it to eventually go to something like 50c-$1+. I have literally never said anything more grand than that and have never wavered in it. You say my opinions change like the wind - good grief, I saw an inevitable price crash, called it and sold. I was correct. I expected a recovery on today's quarterly so bought in about a month ago. The quarterly was disappointing so I sold. that's maybe three changes in two years. If you want to sit there being a permabull and failing to recognise a disappointing quarterly before the market does, hey, throw silly names at me if you want to, I suppose.

I never came in like a knight in shining armor, never claimed anything like that and it's just silly to say anything like that. I simply bought in at 15.5c based on TA and the assumption the 4C would be good. It wasn't, I sold and openly spoke about it. I wasn't 'parading', I just said what I did and why. Ironically, if I had held and failed to see that it was a disappointing quarterly and posted about my confusion and frustration, you would have liked my posts and considered me more 'consistent'. Heh.

You're clearly just upset that someone else saw something before you did and acted on it while you didn't. It's very telling to see which posters cry about my posts and which ones thank me for them and say they look forward to them. The market itself is dynamic, fickle, fearful, erratic, irrational, etc, and you can either stay one step ahead of the market in your actions, or you can sit there with a long-term view and patiently wait based on fundamentals (both are perfectly fine options), or you can lose money. If I can see that the price is going to imminently drop and I'm not holding long term and have no tax-related reasons to hold, I'm going to sell. The market can throw the unexpected at you at any time, and it's not 'contradictory' to correctly recognise and interpret what's happening in a dynamic situation.

alphg: I hope I didn't disappoint. I'll point out that I've called things in advance, not retrospectively. In the current example, I bought in at 15.5c and posted about it when you could still buy around there. I posted today that I expected the price would test 17c support and likely fall through it today. It did. After my post. As described above, I haven't contradicted myself. You're obviously just upset that I'm buying lower than you and selling higher.

Connex: Very consistently, anyone who copied what I did, even if they missed out on a pip because they're doing it after me, would make money on TNT. My predictions and trading can't be too bad, but hey, attack me if it makes you feel better.

robjok: Haha, your post is possibly the most absurd of all the ones attacking me here. It's quite funny to see you talking about how you remember me being so bullish about TNT in 2016-2018! I first heard of TNT in 2020 and obviously didn't post about it before then. It's quite odd to see you 'insulting' me by talking about my successful trading... weird insult but I'll take it. Of course I'm bullish when holding and often bearish when not holding! What type of idiot would hold while bearish and be prone to selling while bullish??? Your observation in this respect is reasonably accurate but it's quite asinine to say it as though it means something. Yes, guilty as charged, I tend to hold while bullish and sell when I become bearish. I literally explained my reasons for being bullish when I bought last month and the price did go up for those reasons (after I posted about it), then this morning I explained my reasons for expecting a fall in price and it did fall... amazing, isn't it? Haha! It's so bizarre that you would describe someone trading successfully and somehow think it was insulting! Should I see a reason for the price to fall, expect it to fall, then... keep holding? What exactly are you suggested I should do as an alternative to buying/holding when bullish and selling when bearish?

As always DYOR and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.