TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-77

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    This is the TNT area so I am reluctant to get into it (sorry to those who would prefer me not to answer the question here, but it was asked here). I've loaded up on lithium - some companies are now well overbought and overvalued but some still have a long way to go over the next 1-3 years, plenty of multibaggers available now IMO. I've probably finished buying lithium, I put all my TNT money into it last year which is already on multiples of my buy price. AGY is my personal pick for lithium but they range in risk:reward ratio and you may prefer others.

I'm currently accumulating QPM, a speculative nickel startup. I believe it is fairly derisked but is still being priced as very much unproven. Big returns if it goes well but definitely do your research on that one.

The EV revolution is difficult to ignore at this point. 2020 and 2021 were amazing for EV battery material stocks anf you could almost just pick one at random and expect a multibagger, so when TNT looked less lucrative than expected it was an easy choice to shift my funds across (and I actually quickly achieved what had previously been my long term TNT goals by doing so). You need to be much more careful now, but there are still bargains if you choose carefully.

TNT is probably much safer than a company like QPM, but doesn't have anything like the same upside potential and I prefer the higher risk ventures. If you offered to buy me 100k worth of any one stock today, I would personally choose QPM.

All IMO of course, and definitely do your due diligence, especially with a company which could potentially go either way (some here seem to think you have to make long term predictions then stick to them unconditionally!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.