RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

The initial deal (MOU, LOI & Supply Agreement) is with BTNX the...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    The initial deal (MOU, LOI & Supply Agreement) is with BTNX the Canadian RAT manufacturer.

In Australia, SureScreen Australia is the distributor for BTNX. (I'm not sure if they are also the distributor for other countries/regions).

I think we are still awaiting approvals from Canada Health & Australian TGA for the BTNX RAT with the Rhinoswabs. What they announced in January was the MOU which was subject to TGA approval, not that they had TGA approval. The Supply Agreement (7/4/22) states they are still awaiting approval(s), but seem to be getting closer.

SureScreen Diagnostics is a leading UK supplier of RATs. In Australia SureScreen Australia provides their distribution as well.

It would appear that Rhinoswab(s) will soon be sold with the Surescreen RAT product in Australia as well.

I'm not sure why you'd think it doesn't look good?

I fail to see how being involved with two of the leading RAT suppliers in BTNX & SureScreen Diagnostics is a bad thing. Especially as they seem to have some existing agreements prior to RNO. They both seem to see potential in the Rhinoswab(s), most likely Junior. And they both seem to supply established markets other than the UK & Canada.

Also the BTNX deal has the stated minimum order quantities - but we don't know what the potential is above that.

imho - I think things are coming together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.