CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    My take on things is:

• The SureScreen Diagnostics (UK) RAT with Rhinoswab looks like it has TGA approval (for Australia).
    • The BTNX (Canadian) RAT with Rhinoswab looks like it's still awaiting Canadian & TGA approval (as per 7/4/22 announcement).
    • But in the meantime RNO has been ramping up production
    • SureScreen Australia does the distribution for BTNX in Australia
    • SureScreen Australia does the distribution for SureScreen Diagnostics in Australia
    • At this stage I don't think there is another UK company - I think it's SureScreen Diagnostics that RNO is talking about.

It's possible that RNO is also talking to SureScreen Diagnostics (UK) about a UK supply deal and/or manufacturing, as they have hinted about having more manufacturing sites.

Whilst they have some distribution arrangements together, I wouldn't see BTNX & SureScreen as one entity. For example think of RNO's deal with BTNX. It is exclusive for the Canadian market & non exclusive in other markets. So in Australia we are potentially free to sign up with BTNX's RAT & with SureScreen's RAT. But in the Canadian markets RNO can only deal with BTNX's RAT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.