RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

My take on things is:The SureScreen Diagnostics (UK) RAT with...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    My take on things is:

• The SureScreen Diagnostics (UK) RAT with Rhinoswab looks like it has TGA approval (for Australia).
    • The BTNX (Canadian) RAT with Rhinoswab looks like it's still awaiting Canadian & TGA approval (as per 7/4/22 announcement).
    • But in the meantime RNO has been ramping up production
    • SureScreen Australia does the distribution for BTNX in Australia
    • SureScreen Australia does the distribution for SureScreen Diagnostics in Australia
    • At this stage I don't think there is another UK company - I think it's SureScreen Diagnostics that RNO is talking about.

It's possible that RNO is also talking to SureScreen Diagnostics (UK) about a UK supply deal and/or manufacturing, as they have hinted about having more manufacturing sites.

Whilst they have some distribution arrangements together, I wouldn't see BTNX & SureScreen as one entity. For example think of RNO's deal with BTNX. It is exclusive for the Canadian market & non exclusive in other markets. So in Australia we are potentially free to sign up with BTNX's RAT & with SureScreen's RAT. But in the Canadian markets RNO can only deal with BTNX's RAT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.