VIT 3.13% 9.9¢ vitura health limited

This is an example, two new companies have executed agreements,...

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    This is an example, two new companies have executed agreements, these should be price sensitive announcements, what are the terms of these agreements, do we have these companies for a year, years, quantity, quality and what products are we distributing to patient's. How do you attract new investors, if your not floating your own boat, with juicy announcements, it really doesn't have to be price sensitive, though I think it is, because it means your never going to run out and reflects in the quarterly as cashflow.

I will be contacting the board about my concerns, if anyone would like to add any questions feel free to add, I will send it tonight or tomorrow mid morning.

Suppliers selling through CanView During the March quarter, the Group was pleased to add HeyDay Rx Pty Ltd and Blue Mountain Global Pty Ltd to the growing list of trusted third-party suppliers whose products are available and sold by the Company through the Group’s CanView platform.The above suppliers have now joined the 19 companies below who have executed agreements pursuant to which their products and brands can be sold through the CanView platform:
    Last edited by crabbe21: 07/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.