VIT 3.03% 9.6¢ vitura health limited

Regarding canview stages: I've been a patient of CDA for 18...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Regarding canview stages: I've been a patient of CDA for 18 months. Originally it was easy to get appointments with a CDA doctor, and the pharmacy Brisbane Compounding Pharmacy who CDA sent my scripts to were fast. Over the last 6-9 months I have experienced slow customer service from Brisbane Compounding Pharmacy. BCP experienced exponential growth. As in for a long time you couldn’t even get through to them on the phone to place an order. This is the experience of many medical cannabis patients, can see people sharing the same stories on reddit forums.

The worst waits were when I would call up, give details, then wait 3-4 days for a pharmacist to call me back. Then 3-5 days after I've paid, they would post it. In the early days of 2021, this process would take 1-2 days. Also the worst waiting times were over a month for an appointment with CDA.

I beleive it all slowed down at the pharmacy due to exponential growth, not enough staff, and having manual paperwork and taking manual details and payments over the phone.

Last week I placed an order, and their process seems to have sped up. They're answering the phone and taking orders and processing payments a lot quicker, as in same day. I've heard same thing from others, process has sped up.

This week I booked an appointment with CDA doctor, wait time to see a doctor is only 3 days.

This speed up in process may be due to canview 2.0 being rolled out to BCP. Only speculation, I'm just giving my own experience and knowledge of their ordering system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $55.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.214K 12.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3145 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 15607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.