VIT 3.13% 9.9¢ vitura health limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-8

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    I would be concerned if the share price was heavily sold down but it’s nothing concerning.
    $100,000 of buying would see new highs but I wouldn’t expect any major buying or interest given the state of the sector lately.
    The fact price has held above 25c in the last few weeks in a choppy market quietly speaks volumes.
    I’m more then happy for CDA just to hold or increase their market share on their business model via the clinic and BHC and nothing more, aim for another positive quarter and a slow increase on the SP over the quarter.
    We’ve all seen to many of these companies try and impress the market and retail shareholders with bullshite deals and announcements that only hurt in time.
    End of the day, if the share price is 40c in a few months that’s another 200%+ increase for those of us still holding from the original cda private raise so really there’s really no complaints when compare to other merger outcomes (zld/hhi) current example.
    I’ll be happy if CAU/CDA can put in consecutive cash flow positives for the rest of the year.
    Others in the sector have posted positive quarters in the past, but very quickly the outgoings heavily outweigh what comes in.
    Hopefully the CDA board break that cycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $11.79K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14145 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 70785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.