3DP 2.94% 6.6¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-49

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    3DP has been in such a strong down trend, I just don't see it letting up in the current marco-economic environment.
    Where is the bottom for the SP I keep asking myself and I have been asking myself this for months....
    It's painful to watch and this company is the largest position in my portfolio by number of shares and subsequently value.
    I think the business model is great, the company is well managed and they have been doing what they said they would do consistently for years.
    For some investors, may be the company's not moving at the pace they expected but that does not make it a bad business.
    I agree with comments made here about communication but it has never been on the top of Ian's to-do-list.
    In the long term, this business ticks a lot of boxes for me and as a consequence it is a keeper unless the company does something to have me rethink my investment thesis.
    Right now it is a painful hold, but I am hoping I will be smiling like a Cheshire cat sometime into the future
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.