3DP 13.9% 4.1¢ pointerra limited

@ Kevc0322 - g'day!! Over the past 12 - 18 months, there has...

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    @ Kevc0322 - g'day!!

Over the past 12 - 18 months, there has been a huge amount of discussion on these boards (and in 3DP reports / meetings / interviews) about the "lag" between reported ACV & cash receipts.

There appears to be a lag of around 15 months - which I must admit does sound quite long.

Some reasons for this appear to be the length of time to firstly get the data (in an acceptable format) from the new client, then having to onboard the data from the new client onto the 3DP platform, then it seems to take a while for the new client to "get up" to the estimated ACV spend, then there is the different payment cycles for some of Pointerra's clients (they are paying a mixture of monthly / quarterly / half yearly or yearly) - and then finally the length of time to actually extract the owed funds out of some of the larger clients.

Cash receipts are really starting to crank up now - with the last 2 quarters showing:

Qtr ending 31 December 2021 Cash Receipts: $2.85m AUD
    Qtr ending 31 March 2022 Cash Receipts: $2.36m AUD

Historically there is some seasonality in the 3DP cash receipt numbers - with numbers generally skewed towards the second half of the year (Jan - June).

Now obviously cash receipts are very different to revenues, but it will be a similar story with regards to revenues lagging reported ACV.

3DP half year revenues were approximately $3.2m AUD from memory, and personally I am hoping Pointerra can hit upwards of $8.2m AUD in revenue for this 21/22 full year - but I am not expecting the $13m AUD revenue figure you mentioned in your post (but am very happy to be pleasantly surprised ).

If Ian & co can achieve $8.2m AUD + in revenue for this year, this will be up over 100% from the 30/6/21 revenue figure of $3.92m AUD - which in turn was up strongly from the previous year (30/6/20) revenue number of $1.23m AUD.

And this is a business that has a high gross profit margin & relatively low overheads - therefore it doesn't need massive revenue numbers to commence being profitable.

Hope this helps a little!!
    Last edited by Brett M H: 21/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $269.5K 6.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264011 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 308773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.