3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

Try my best with my knowledge and experience working in...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Try my best with my knowledge and experience working in construction sector.

1) speed is critical because Clients need solutions fast and accurate. Hence with digital, it helps. Industry are pushing the use of BIM for construction sectors because too much errors using paper drawings of building layouts.

Think of it as you are the client, would u want your info to be fast and accurate especially each project cost millions.

2) Pointerra's main strength is in Utility. So in the face of recovery works, any time save is good for them. So from Utility pov, speed is important. For the other 5 sectors, the use of tech is to improve workflow which includes speed.

3) Competition will always be there. Hence it is important for each companies to have their edge. For 3DP, it is Utility sector. However, they used the same core tech and replicate to the other 5 sectors for additional growth.

Drawing similar examples, Apple makes iPhone but we still have competitors from various phones. The key is what is their edge.

Just sharing my own understanding in this sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $22.74K 483.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.