CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Just popped in as I do from time to time. Looks like CGB BAU as...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Just popped in as I do from time to time. Looks like CGB BAU as always. Although my initial reaction starts out as a smug smile. My smile now no longer turns upward. I only feel a deep sense of sadness. Sure we are all told DYOR & only invest what you can afford to loose from the mostly gutless keyboard warriors who tap away with no empathy or accountability. Safe from any real human understanding of individuals reason for initially investing in this discharge that masqueraded itself as a company. Remember no one would ever drink the Kool Ade one the first day.

Now that the original heads have scarpered after god knows how many years of receiving huge director salaries, a home renovation, holidays and so on all at the expense of those more trusting and honest. All that remains is a decaying carcass of what could have been.

I am not claiming myself that any actual laws may have been broken by these people. Some may disagree. All I see now is an opportunity wasted. Flashy brochures and stylish promo clips along with (at the time) an energy over promoted by some to "Get on board with us we will make you $$$". Has left the most stead fast and committed novice investors or simply just good people caught at a week moment making a bad choice.

Yes it was their choice, yes they could have gotten out. If that is all you see then I pity you. Personally, I love money. Money is good, it gives you more options. I love fairness and respect more. I can't take money with me and I refuse to allow my choices about money to cloud my own judgment on what is fair. Especially if that money is not mine. I also know my own ability and if I was at the head of a company that was haemorrhaging money year after year. I personally would not have given myself multiple pay rises, asked "please sir can I have some more" , promised the rainbow was just over the next hill and so on manifold. If ever needed to get blood out of a stone. I now know who I would call.

To those that made a bad choice at a weak point or honestly simply just trusted what you were being told was correct I wish you all the best for your future. I wish you all well and please do not let what happened here define the rest of your lives.

This industry (medicinal cannabis) does really good things for some really sick people and there are companies in this industry that are run by experienced people with real proven skill sets that make choices both for the company and its investors. Just not this one. All in my own very limited experience. Lastly yes I threw a few $100 bucks back into this dog some time back simply so I could say I have stock so I am allowed my opinion. Clearly the previous proprietors need it more than me and my donation will be a good tax write off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.