CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-25

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    "QUESTIONS I have been considering...
    1. Did shareholder interference, as suggested by the CEO in a recent post here eventually contribute to the business model being interrupted? I think it did!
    "

I think that that sentence reveals a fair bit about the thinking. Irrespective, it is good to see that you have been considering that question.

Here are some ideas for further consideration by posters.

1. Activity / engagement by shareholders in their company is to be considered as interference? I struggle to reconcile the premise of that statement with accepted practices.

2. Shareholders own the company and have provided the financial backing for the funds that are in the bank account ... agreed? So should their involvement cease once they have provided the dollars ... is that what you are implying?

I am not sure by what you intended as "interference" - is this what you are referring to?

https://www.cannabiz.com.au/cann-global-board-issued-warning-as-shareholders-revolt-over-executive-pay-structure/

Or, is it contrarian posts on HC?

Or, is it the COVID induced disruptions and delays as you mentioned earlier?

Or, is it the delay of the passage of legislation (Federal or State) on MM?

Or, is it the lunar holidays that affected CGBA?

Or, is it shipping delays from the US? biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.