CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Honestly, guys, I am not sure what to say..So many posts...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Honestly, guys, I am not sure what to say..So many posts dedicated to me.  Thanks, I suppose.

You see things your way I see things my way, I guess is the best answer. As long as the debate stays respectful, posters can post about CGB as they see it. No one is ever 100% right. I am certainly not.

You could argue that the share price is in the toilet and you would be correct. But that is because the market and shareholders sell and buy stocks that are volatile. Evidence is there.

You might also notice that the company has preserved nearly $10ML in cash and is only 1 of 6 out of 30 companies I listed that hold close to $10ML or above in their bank.

You might also notice that CGB is only 1 of 4 out of 30 that have forward operating funds of 3 years or move to keep it afloat and sustainable. 14/30 are running on fumes for this year.

You might have noticed from post #:61122970 that the industry is still struggling despite some success stories from a few companies. Even Chronos (used for this example and the questions raised ) who made a profit, is burning through cash. The market also knows how to properly assess companies who make profits. But, I think it is still good to see a company in profit.

Some good questions I am happy to answer.
    Is it shipping delays from the US? No..they dont ship from the US. You might be thinking of some other company.

Is it the lunar holidays that affected CGBA? If it affects staff operational times and the ASX approve the wording, I guess the question has merit. So Yes!

Is it the delay of the passage of legislation (Federal or State) on MM? Yes, and definitely a good question you raised and is affecting many MM companies.

Is it the COVID induced disruptions and delays you mentioned earlier? Yes...I think that is a reasonable conclusion for this company and many others.

Is it contrarian posts on HC? Apparently, the company seems to think it is if what the CEO mentioned in a webcast and on here is correct, and if what the ASX or ASIC is telling them. So Yes, I guess.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 01/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.