CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

With respect Neil I don't have the time or inclination to go...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    With respect Neil I don't have the time or inclination to go into a point by point discussion. These points have been discussed numerous times. At the end of the day the buck (so to speak) stops with the BOD and no one else. If there's misinformation or negative sentiment out there it's up to them acknowledge it, address it and implement constructive ways to negate it. Maybe releasing regular announcements would be a good start. Maybe showing future milestones they're likely to achieve. Maybe showing shareholders a constructive way that they prioritise their interests over their own. While there's many ways they could improve sentiment i think being a little more empathetic towards the losses that have been suffered would also help. In a lot of cases we could be talking about people's entire life savings so it's no wonder the majority of social media posts lately are extremely negative. Until positive results and announcements come this won't change no matter what anyone posts. I'm sure there are many long term holders who believe in the co and can't wait to post positively. It's up to the BOD now to give them reason to

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.