HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Wal-Mart. Oh dear. Not sure I'd need to be relying on Wal-Mart...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Wal-Mart. Oh dear. Not sure I'd need to be relying on Wal-Mart for future business.
    Sams Club - has anyone noticed China is sort of closed for business of late. Whether that will resolve itself in my lifetime is something in the ether.
    Hundreds of thousands of Yummy Mummys - oh dear. Hasn't anyone taken notice about the world-wide deterioration in fertility. That western populations are not producing kids as, among other reasons, no-one can afford them. Maybe other factors will become more apparent soon. I'm not confident that Yummy Mummy will have the ability to perform - which might be why it allowed itself to be sold out. My take is that if it was confident about a prosperous future it wouldn't have - it would have been more sense to form an alliance with many baby-food suppliers and shared the profits.
    Formula capable - but KTD already stated in previous statements that infant products go into it's 'too-hard' basket for a number of reasons but it might think about it one day.
    Didn't say when or what it would take.
    Maybe a worldwide shortage might do it.
    Nah! Not this crowd.
    But ... on the plus side, I still maintain that any business that can guarantee a supply of high quality food that people can afford should be able to do very well for itself in the future.
    That's if Ardern doesn't prohibit the growth of dairy-producing farms or he make farmers destroy their produce or the animals that produce it, like Andrews is doing. And I think could be in other Australian states too.
    Maybe a deadly goat-flu might arrive soon requiring herds to be culled.

The other problem is the incidence of mysterious fires destroying food processing facilities - not just in USA and possibly coming to a place near you. Mind you, that could be more about what the plants was producing than the stock itself.

I know - lets look at some charts, they'll tell us.

Seems the world is waking up to it's dilemma. Might be too late. BTW, all this in MSM, does anyone else read it? Mind you no-one can be blamed for not reading the lies and rubbish it does broadcast. I wonder what the Kardashians pour over their breakfast weeties

As they say - strap yourself in.

The world we thought we knew is over - this is good, but it's going to be a bumpy ride for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.