HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Seriously TT, If you, truly had invested money at the start...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Seriously TT,

If you, truly had invested money at the start point. Only, to see your money has been evaporated. Primarily through, the actions of the entire KTD - HLF BOD & Executive Team/s behaviour.

You would not, be talking "Rubbish", as you mentioned to me as a response previously.

Strip away, all of the posted garb from posters. Such as yourself, T.E.P and this andre69 whom pumps T.E.P as some financial genius. Then add on, the view with the history since 2018 of KTD to the now HLF and you then arrive at some exceptionally basic question/s.

KTD-HLF - Has prior to IPO listing and currently - Access to the two primary and globally respected, greenbelt dairy countries of the globe.

* Why have KTD, not done IF and all manner of products in the area from the start point - Hang On, Other Than Goat Milk Powder".

* Why immediately, after listing KTD. They announce, this stellar opportunity called Omniblend - They said, it would be transformational and a game changer. It had "NO" Assets, It Had Near ^ Million $$ Of DEBT, It Supposedly Turned Over 29 Million $$ Annually Blah, Blah Blah Blah.

* Why all of the other acquisitions, that have achieved nothing so far other than adding supposed TO figures to the HLF Annualised total.

* Why such excessively, extreme levels of performance shares shares along with shares provided in acquisitions.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4349/4349372-75b6f750028edbe2f6a980a0b153450e.jpg
    It is easy, for generalising theorists, such as yourself TT, Andrew 69 & T.E.P. To say what you say, but seriously at 90% down. What you present in your posts irresponsible.

As potentially, some young, new or general investors. May believe/ take on board your comments. That could then, have them exposed to losses/stresses what ever the level.

You and others, likeminded like yourself have been posting for a long time. On this company, from we are at the bottom, the EBITDA, the red line chart, the green line chart Blah, Blah, Blah.

The entire KTD-HLF BOD & Execs, they should be utterly ashamed of what they are doing and have done to all investors.

For yourself, Andrew69 & T.E.P. Know that, you can impact peoples thoughts. That can, alter a decision with an investment they make. That could go either way Good Or Bad, so when presenting be mindful of that singular point.

My thoughts, to share is this - It would appear, that after having a high of 87 cents. That we, are now close to or at potentially the bottom. Are we ?, only HLF internally know this ?. Also, myself and I am sure many other LTH to current investors are down majorly myself 90 + %%%, others would be from 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70% ETC. So, if you want to invest in the HLF train. Think, yes the SP is at a stellar low and presents as a low capital risk. But, when you review the above and a lot more along there 2018 to current history what would be your end outcome position.

Only, you can decide that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.