HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Seriously @Rpmaint,Everyone loves a good downramper. Especially...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Seriously @Rpmaint,

Everyone loves a good downramper. Especially when they spend their entire HC life commenting on only 1 stock. I truly hope you didn't sink your life savings into only KTD/HLF.

Let's put some context into your comments.
    - You bought (it would appear from your comments) in the Keytone Dairy (KTD) IPO where the issue price was 20c.
    - You also bought (it would appear from your comments) into the SPP in mid-2019 for 43c.

In 2019, A2M was a market darling and success story of the ASX. Its SP had rocketed from $2 in 2017 to a high of $17.20 in mid-2019 (an 8-bagger) which is when you coincidentally bought into the KTD SPP. I imagine everyone buying IF stocks thought they were off to the moon. And then COVID hit and supply channels closed, A2M fell off a cliff and IF stocks suddenly were considered dogs with too many fleas.

I know you love posting the same downhill chart for HLF so here is a comparative table of the major ASX IF stocks over the past 3y.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4349/4349990-a8f546ad415fc8d8685a65501be714cd.jpg

Notice a pattern perhaps?

A forward-looking buyer today has an entirely different perspective to you, they see consistently growing revenues through acquisition and organic growth. The IF market is a very different beast now to what it was at IPO and understandably the BOD has attempted to pivot the business away to suit.

You claim you are 90%+ down, which means your average must be above 56c meaning you have also bought into HLF/KTD at much higher prices and averaged up since the IPO and SPP (unless your 90% figure is referencing the ATH which would be misleading).

These are decisions you and only you have made. The BOD didn't make you buy in each time. You undertook your own due diligence and personally made those decisions to buy and then personally made decisions to hold against a very strong trend as the SP slumped. Taking responsibility for your own actions requires the realization that you play a part in every moment and decision and therefore, have some degree of responsibility over the consequences.

I note you still hold. Life is short, sometimes it is best just to move on. Only you can decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.