HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Shows me the following:growing nicely, sales for the quarter...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Shows me the following:
    • growing nicely, sales for the quarter better than expected in current operating environment
    • cash burn for the quarter to be expected. Majority of manufacturing businesses in Australia through January/February were negatively impacted by covid, staff issues and isolation and sick days
    • also one-off costs for healthy mummy acquisition in the quarter
    • March a strong month
    • Product costs high, they would have to pass on hefty price rises in this economic environment. All clients would expect that. Would hope to see a big reversal between cash receipts and product costs in the next quarter as price rises are collected. Cost of everything going up, this is there chance to boost CF with a big uplift
    • Macro economic environment equals tough for manufacturing environment the past 12 months - looks like the storm has been weathered. If proper price increases are pushed through to customers, they will come out the better for it
    • Big positives yet to come with Healthy Mummy - synergies and higher margin B2C customers
    • Rough calculations - this is trading to a discount to NTA and that is a big positive
    • Very cheap price at these levels, surely in view as a potential takeover player for a larger trade player

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.