UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-4

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025

March Quarter Report

I am pleased to confirm Crowd Media (ASX: CM8) has released its Quarterly Report for the March quarter which was highlighted by positive operating cash flow for consecutive quarters.

Operating cash flow for the quarter ending 31 March 2022 of $0.02M took the YTD figure to $0.03M which was achieved while Crowd has increased its headcount to advance commercial initiatives linked to the Talking Head platform.

In addition to the licensing deal signed with PangeaMed, ongoing profitability continues to be delivered by the Mobile Subscription division. Leveraging years of know-how, the division is actively participating in the commercialization of the Talking Head platform by targeting the gaming/entertainment space.

The objective is to launch a scaled entertainment-first Talking Head subscription product by the end of the June quarter.

Accelerating plans to monetize our AI, Crowd also entered into three strategic partnerships with key players in the NFT, Advertisement Technology and Media industries to support the Talking Head platform’s commercialization. This collaborative approach has served Crowd well, enabling us to keep rightsizing our teams while maintaining a responsible cash flow regime, allowing us to be operating cash flow positive for a second quarter in a row, an exceptional situation for a company in a growth stage.

The demand and willingness that is coming from third parties and potential customers to participate in commercializing the Talking Head technology strengthens our core vision. We have now commenced preliminary discussions with a range of prospects that have emerged from our small salesforce which confirms that we are on the right track so I look forward to bringing you further commercial updates soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.