PYC 0.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-5

1. 6,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I have met most of the major shareholders and the board and Rohan. They strike me as very sincere, very convinced and very determined. I actually think the RP11 drug has already ticked enough boxes that there is no way it cant succeed. I guess that is the risk, and the time factor. If I am right we will be a billion dollar company many times over in 5 years. If I am wrong we still might be as there are other irons in the fire. The platform validation that will come is also afforded no value in this mcap. It’s just time, the time is dragging out but they are also developing more products such as renal and cns which have bigger markets so will catapult the sp once the positives start to unfold. I have a lot of shares and will just sell the number i need to to service the gap between my income and expenses and the rest i will hang onto as i think they will grow the company faster than I will spend the proceeds. In other words over time I will just have a bigger investment in this company. CSL like I believe. They were $2.40 to $300 with a 3 for one split, so $900. That is 30 years I admit. Even a 50th of that will make all the major shareholders very very happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.3¢ $174.9K 1.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1219974 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 404496 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.