KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-79

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    ...and that only happens if a proposed deal is attractive enough that it gets sufficient shareholder approval to pass. I doubt with the owner/operator team we have in place there is will be any desire to prematurely sell IF presented with an offer until they see less upside in continuing independently. Offers also usually only come once there's enough traction to make a dent at the acquiring company's contribution to top line or margins to justify an acquisition at premium sufficient enough to entice DW8 holders to sell. We're simple far from that point in terms of making it an attractive takeover target.

Just to put dividends paid by growth companies into context, MSFT listed in 1986 and didn't issue its first dividend until 2003. Until then there was more upside to be gained by reinvesting all retained earnings into the business' future growth. DW8 should do the same once it starts to generate positive earnings. (PS: I am not claiming DW8 = MSFT before someone gets their panties in a twist). Time to stop discussing or dreaming about dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.