PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

All new technology is mis-understood or finds it difficult to...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    All new technology is mis-understood or finds it difficult to get to market. I’ve added a link to a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBwgbY5a-RE) (33.40 is the Q&A session) this will help to try and understand how this tech works. Also here is the link to the patent of the air purifier. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2021188895&tab=PCTCLAIMS Doesn’t mean I believe that the tech will be a winner, but it highlights what it can do. To say it's just another ozone generator after reading this really is a disrespectful slur on the people that went out there and achieved something in their life! Ozone is just one part of the technology and the Q&A is a good watch if you can’t watch/don’t want to watch or time restrained. The market has decided to give up on the company, and that is likely due to the BOD being basically worthless for shareholders. No news, no updates and treating shareholders like second class citizens. My biggest concern is the lack of support (Share price) from management. They are showing no commitment to the company whatsoever. So maybe the likes of Stoner and Ozblue are correct. Does the Tech just not have a market. Does that mean never? Who knows. But it does seem that even the BOD have disappeared. I personally grabbed another 20k the other day at 37c as these prices are crazy. Thinking of grabbing some more soon as it keeps getting lower. 18 months ago picking up 10k shares at $1 would have been a dream, but now you can get 50k for that price. Is it a waste of money, a gamble, absolutely and if you don’t have the cash available you shouldn’t buy. But anyone that has the ability to take a punt??? Not all is lost, Osmoflo is testing, I always thought that the design of the ACERT was a joke, ugly as sin and looked like a cheap piece of crap that no hotel would want to see on their air vents. Hopefully a better design is coming to help get it over the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.