ICI 22.7% 2.7¢ icandy interactive limited

Couple of surprises and all in all I was really impressed with...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Couple of surprises and all in all I was really impressed with the report
    Yes, the corporate costs were high but a chunk of that would definitely have been for all the work/costs involved in the acquisitions which should reduce that amount moving forward
    Main surprise for me was revenue!
    Fantastic and blew my prediction away based on timing throughout the quarter of the acquisitions and based off of last years results
    Best quarterly so far that I’ve read and now on a mission to deliver on their 2 year objectives of a billion dollar co
    Quarterlies should build nicely from here on out with hopefully $6m + next and then a corker the following of that plus more from games launched plus the $4m from the first of the many Froyo deals
    Plenty of cash reserves now to grow fast and do what they need to capitalise on a fast growing Web3.0 arena and if the corporate costs come down it should see us cash flow positive from next quarter onwards anyway
    All in all the market should like this and even with the macro picture looking a bit yuk, ICI with a $150m MC looks like one of the most underrated stocks on the ASX based on
    - Possible revenue for 2022 being in the $25m+ range and could go well higher
    - No need to raise money for a long time, if ever
    - 70% of shares held by the top 20
    - Basing share price basically since listing and finally the company looking like it is in a real position to grow rapidly in a space which can deliver phenomenal revenues
    - All the right partners/investors and acquisitions complete and in alliance to make this a success story
    - Largest game developer in SE Asia now
    - Metaverse and Web3.0 soon to be in the spotlight and the talk on investors lips which ICI will be at the forefront of on the ASX and with limited stock to grab at, should help support a growing share price as they deliver from here on out and investors stumble across this little diamond in the rough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.