ICI 9.09% 2.4¢ icandy interactive limited

Fair points. Yeah, I think they could definitely do better at...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Fair points. Yeah, I think they could definitely do better at updating the market on the specifics. The demo presentation was perfect IMO but there could've been a PDF to go along with it (since there's no "official" way of rewatching it). Though I do understand them not wanting to make updates for every little thing.

I can't imagine the admin costs always being as high as they were in the last quarterly - surely they can make cuts here?

"Assuming Metal Genesis is launched in Q3, it’d be one of only a handful of AAA blockchain games, so would garner a huge amount of exposure"

If I recall correctly, Metal Genesis will have its own token - I think. And yeah, that is a very good point you bring up.

"all of the ASX announcements read to me as if they are trying to distance themselves from the crypto side of things"
    I'm guessing this is because of what happened with Animoca Brands. It's most likely the whole reason Froyo is a separate entity. Regardless, ICI appears to be the driving force behind Froyo.

In terms of ICI working with Froyo:
    Appxplore: all the games shown are from Appxplore with the exception of Moonland (which apparently ICI has some kind of agreement with)
    Lemon Sky: working on Metal Genesis, and perhaps responsible for the art of the website
    Gameconomy: appears to have created an API that interacts with the backend of the website, and perhaps worked on the smart contracts
    Nextgamer: working on Game Box

I'm sure there are other important team members outside of that, but so much of it is built upon ICI's companies.

On top of the 5% allocation of Froyo tokens you mentioned, there's also a 10% team allocation that they might be part of. Furthermore, they get revenue based on NFT sales, and possibly even from tickets purchased via GameBox (depending how you intepret the diagram below):
    https://docs.froyo.games/our-ecosystem-1/our-ecosystem-flow

If Froyo is successful it gives the games on the platform huge exposure too which might have their own traditional revenue streams, if they're a mobile game for example.
    Last edited by ElectroCloud: 04/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.915K 249.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70409 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 462546 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 140782
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.