LPE 4.17% 12.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-6

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    This CEO has had this company on a downward spiral every since he got his mate back in the company to help remove the only partner that had the brains and direction that LPE was set up for. He takes no responsibility for anything that goes' wrong with the directions made or care for the shareholders.

Its apparent as you never hear anything from him in any statements or online webinar's unless its his spin on one, or there rare ASX updates tell his opinion of how wise he is.

Like all us shareholders I had such high hopes for this company as the model they started out with was sound with so much potential, but with himself and old mate at the helm this is dead in the water IMO

I feel for all the Shareholders that brought into it at the $1 mark the loss recovery is never going to happen here the debit repayments, I believe have now just got beyond anything this current Management can handle, they knew awhile ago they were in trouble and were clutching at straws to make profit and it shows with the crypto direction

I wish all of you guys the best cause its going to take a miracle to recover from here unless there's a take over but the way this is going what company would want it, customer base percentage maybe. But company direction don't think so
    I wish everyone that has lost lots all the best its a very rocky road ahead

TDOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $22.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $20.25K 167.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 315392 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 36962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.