BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-14

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2389
    I really don’t think that is a appropriate lol moment Flambeaux……. But one with low morals and scruples or narcissistic traits might see it that way I suppose, and as they say if the shoe fits wear it, and it does seem to fit you well in so many ways when you post on HC on BPH threads or any other threads on HC ….. So it’s probably best to Don both shoes now Flambeaux so you can truly walk the path of a true narcissist as you do seem to thrive in the roll and self fuel your traits from the corrections of others efforts, in there endeavour of trying to point out the obvious to you of your affliction, that I am sure is broached on a regular basis by your colleagues but dismissed by yourself and internalised to again keep fuelling your narcissistic ways and traits ……. It’s a horrible trait to be unaware of holding narcissistic behaviour and sadly for yourself one you have for life and can never see in one’s self, thus were your never can be wrong thoughts emit from and your need to endlessly hypothesise answers to questions that maybe don’t exist ….. believe me I lived with one for many years and I can pick one a mile away by there syntax alone FlambeauX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $33.09K 1.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2083606 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1230250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.