BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-4

1. 9,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    What a strange post.

If you want to throw millions of dollars away on whimsical projects

There has been no information released regarding the Hydrogen project and scant details of the NZ gas project, on what basis did you determine these "whimsical'? I have no opinion on them as I don't have enough information to draw a conclusion.

who would buy the IPO of what now appears to be a very undesirable company?

See above, how did you conclude it is "undesirable" based on the information to hand?

But it also means that BPH itself just made a $3million dollar bet against PEP-11

As you are well aware, the first NOPTA application has been cancelled, and IMO the second will be cancelled if the LNP are re-elected, and will be cancelled if they aren't, JMO. BPH has been sitting on this money since January 2021 (remember those days? the CR just days after you created your celebrated $7 party thread?) so my reading is that holders are embracing the idea that the money that had been set aside for PEP11 is being re-directed to potentially value adding alternative projects.

I think the director would prefer if the company was still suspended

No, he wouldn't

PEP11 legal action will kick off in due course and who knows what sort of compensation may end up being received by Advent.

Strange post indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89473 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 212277 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.30am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.