CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

I don’t trust other peoples analysis, I trust my own :) analysts...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I don’t trust other peoples analysis, I trust my own

analysts are all part of the scam that makes up mainstream investing. The average investor is a mere puppet to those writing the information they consume.

its not a guess, it’s more speculation. I am confident in my analysis, but at the end of the day it comes down to whether they have the demand to match their supply. I conclude they will based on their product offering that has been developed over years of research and development. If they don’t have the demand to sell stage 1a at 60% capacity (around 7T), then I will be wrong. My figures indicate to me that when Mildura is selling 7T, we are profitable.

based on the fact they have initially planted Mildura at 25% capacity (which means that’s already accounted for), I think it’s highly likely over the remainder of this CY they will be able to up that significantly, hence my forecast of FY Q3 and Q4 being profitable. Plenty of things could go wrong but I place a high probability of attracting demand for their products.

I am just stating things how I see them, and you are doing the same. Only one of us will be right. Best play it safe and go back to following those analysts you like so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.