TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-40

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2145
    As much fun as it is being abused for unpopular analysis then being abused more for being right about it, I'm a bit too busy to go into much detail for the people who ask for a free spoon feed now but are less supportive when abuse is being thrown.

But hey, since you asked so nicely, I'll briefly say that the report carried no surprises so it's not surprising that the market didn't move much. The figures look okay and perhaps justify a larger market cap/higher SP, but you'd be pretty ignorant to buy into a rally now which is probably why we're not seeing one. It may be tempting to look at these figures and expect the price to go up, and this way of thinking delayed me getting out a little sooner when I sold my main holding and made me miss some of my profits, but the thing to consider is that the next two quarterlies are going to look awful compared to this one so the market is probably going to punish TNT then, so the market seems to have learned its lesson and isn't buying in for the sake of holding on in preparation for the inevitable bad times (realising this was inevitable is why I did jump out on a previous cycle).

Also not at all surprising are the people here surprised at the lack of market reaction, or the absurd complaints of lack of publicity etc. TNT actually do a pretty good job of getting out there with interviews and general PR, and haven't destroyed their credibility with the ridiculous pumping which less respectable companies are notorious for. I respect them for that, and while I have no deaire to hold at this time (a much better time to buy would be after the ugly quarterlies; why pay more earlier? Having said that, why hold TNT at all at this price?) I still for the most part like rather than dislike the company. I just don't see it as appealing as a potential shareholder at that market cap at this time.

*hands out tissues to those who might want to cry, and I'll be back later to laugh at those who posted abuse*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.