TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-62

1. 5,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    So, a week later we see it didn't run. So, it never will?

Plenty of likes on that comment. There is clearly a disconnect between expectations and reality. I suppose this is common with a lot of companies/investors.

The report was about in line with expectations, so not surprisingly the market did very little in response. The next two quarterlies will be less exciting than this one, and further acquisitions will (rightly or wrongly) upset the market which doesn't seem to like the rollup strategy (I must admit, I was previously a fan and was dismissive of the critics until some time last year when I woke up to the expense issue), or the debt issue and the SOI situation.

Maybe it doesn't feel like it today with the best 4c of the year being recent, but the market gets bored and in the absence of news becomes disinterested. It irrationally lives in the present, because that's what individual investors do. In six months last week's 4c will be a distant memory and the previous two (which at this time are the next two) will be the bigger focus. People in six months will be living in that moment, not now and not a further six months into the future.

I don't agree that it will never run, it likely will, but I can't see it being likely for that time to come in the next 8-10 months. High expenses, debt and lower income for the next 2 or 3 quarters just doesn't seem like a recipe for a rally.

People will give likes and lightbulbs and praise to the posts which say the price is just about the pop, and then we see posts of confusion about what actually happens. I suppose anything is possible but I don't currently see any reason to see a rally being particularly likely, and 10c support failing at some point over the next six months seems probable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.