BIT 4.35% 2.2¢ biotron limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-17

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Cash .... Quite amazing really. Looks like they simply refused to answer the questions about when the money would run out. They just put "N/A" in all the boxes. They used marginally less cash last quarter than anticipated but the burn rate is still above $1mil per quarter. Remembering that this report relates to the period upto June 30 and we are now one month into the next quarter. Nothing here tells shareholders how they will pay the bills after Nov. Expect another announcement to answer these questions. There are two options and we all know what they are.

Covid .... They want to do costing and design for a Covid trial but no info about when or how it will be funded. No trial is scheduled.

HIV .... Still not fully recruited. Not a surprise as they had indicated this previously. Results due 2023 with preliminary results from one trial maybe late 2022. Sadly they don't have the ability to bring this forward so its hard to see how any partner discussions can progress before funds run out.

To be quite frank this is a non-announcement. It answers none of the questions shareholders need answers to. Risk just went up substantially.

All of the above said another announcement must be made soon and I suspect it will shed some light on the funding finally. Expect it to be a capital raising but I will crack a beer if its a pile of cash from a partner. Neither are bad. "N/A" isn't really an answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $5.848K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1098181 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 97130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.