BIT 0.00% 3.4¢ biotron limited

As far as I can remember without going back through the reports,...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    As far as I can remember without going back through the reports, the current HIV trial in OZ started fine but recruitment was slowed due to the patients being very restricted due to Omicron getting a hold on Sydney.

Results have been coming in the whole time and Michelle said that they are going through the results that they have, (sounding pretty excited), during the last Zoom.

Not sure about the other trial as I have not followed it because it is much longer and, IMO, it is not going to have the same impact on the Australian public as local Australian HIV patients in Australian hospitals potentially cured,

This is the trial I have been waiting for ever since the ASX sewed easily disproved but damaging doubt with their speeding ticket and please explain letter. (They explained very well, IMO, but not before the share priced took a lot of damage)

At an average expenditure of 1.25 Mil per quarter and 1.7 in the kitty, trials established, results being examined and fast track Covid trial being set up, looks like business as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $12.66K 367.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155931 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 113208 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.