ID8 0.00% 1.2¢ identitii limited

Really difficult to hold my nerve and keep supporting this...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Really difficult to hold my nerve and keep supporting this company. Huge news flow in the lead up to their capital raise @16c but next to nothing of note since.
    Life must be great working for ID8 earning a great salary while most shareholders are sitting on significant losses with little progress achieved by the company.
    Rayment has again put out commentary on how great the company is going but in reality very little progress has been made. As mentioned by Artline they sneakily display the 1.9mill cash outflow without adding that it's a quarterly figure. What is being achieved with this massive spend?
    Shareholders have supported this company. When will directors put their money where their mouth is and purchase shares with our share price languishing. If they don't see value, how do they expect anyone else to see value.
    It also worries me that an organisation wouldn't just take the company out for their technology with our market cap around 10mill.
    I know it won't take much to get the share price moving but I am concerned enough to want to reduce my exposure at the next pump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.217M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 432004 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 225542 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.