DUB 0.00% 3.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-31

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I held for a long time and made good coin selling in the high $1 range but I made the right decision in selling. The company has an unbelievable footprint in telcos across the globe and also web based companies like Cisco but the issue remains they have so so little penetration of this footprint.

They are an inch deep and a mile wide.

Things may change over time in the take up if their product but it may be a long time.

Until the mgt team give the market some detail on the take up with each telco, Cisco etc, the market will continue to question whether the Dubber proposition is actually being used by end users. The fact that across the entire footprint they have which is in billions of users they have 500k ems users suggests take Ionia very low.

Breakeven is years away ( estimated 1000k users or there about) so my belief is the share price will continue to struggle in current environment.

For me the future for the business is take up if their AI products but clearly right now this is very low.

Good luck holders I think you will need it. I was looking to renter but until I see take up from end users I won't be tempted by announcements signing up more telco or web platforms. They don't use the product - they sell it at little risk to themselves if they don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $13.94K 464.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1493819 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.