PCK 3.70% 2.6¢ painchek ltd

Have to agree with Foyt, why are some so antagonistic towards...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Have to agree with Foyt, why are some so antagonistic towards anyone who has an opposing opinion, and why so fixated on RAP (which btw seems to be doing a lot better than PCK SP wise) altho both are big disappointments IMO. IMO there has always been too much focus on the technology itself, which by now should be a given......the only issue should be proving its commercial value, or as they say, PCK's sustainable competitive advantage in the marketplace.

When I paid 2 cents upon listing many moons ago on the advice of a respected broker, I never thought we'd be back in the two's!... and after so much hype, AND so much investment of shareholders funds on management, which has clearly not delivered (as yet, says me trying to be optimistic).

IMO it was always about getting major strategic partners on board, such as Philips, altho no doubt there are other potential industry partners out there, AND building these partnerships EARLY, to defray the major costs of trials, approvals, marketing etc and to eventually open doors to those partners' established customers in the health care space.

But either management is not very good, or potential industry partners remain unconvinced of PCK's commercial value. I've always suspected that unless the PCK technology is integrated into a broader health care product offering marketed by a strong strategic partner, life was going to be difficult commercially. Maybe a simple licensing model would have worked better?, or at least been a lot cheaper for investors (altho not so lucrative for management).

Either way I guess that's why we are back at 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $6.421K 246.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1599914 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 331608 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 89700
Last updated 12.49pm 18/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.