AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Agree, I too have appreciated the intelligent discussion from...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Agree, I too have appreciated the intelligent discussion from both sides even if the majority of the argument/ debate is beyond my grasp of the in-depth technical nature of sound engineering.
    My perhaps simplistic view is the " experts" at AKP after almost 20 years of development surely have thought about/encountered every discussion point discussed on this forum and have overcome the previous impossibilities of making this revolutionary product close to reality.
    I am also sure that a half cooked demo won't be demonstrated. If and when it is shown to industry and eventually shareholders it will work with all current formats of input thrown at it or will be explained what needs to be supplied by third parties to achieve this.
    Unfortunately at the moment the market is not interested, the "cry wolf" has gone on for to long for even the punters on spec tech stocks. The upside is there is a matching determination of current holders of any magnitude to stay the course resulting in a stalemate between buyers and sellers. Hence the pathetic volumes recorded.
    We wait somewhat impatiently, in my case, for an announcement of completed demo boards show cased to those that matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.