AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I'm keen to explore the excellent idea raised above of carrying...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

I'm keen to explore the excellent idea raised above of carrying additional information in the sound file for use in directional audio.

Clearly the immediate benefits of AKP speakers will centre around quality of sound, volume, form factor etc, but I wonder what will be the most interesting applications of directional audio might turn out to be ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4553/4553289-f3f30c5e5362ef75ddc2896bd212451f.jpg

Examples might include:
    - Different volumes for different participants sitting of different ends of the sofa
    - Different languages being piped to different people watching the same TV (- Anyone have any idea what the "directional channel separation" might be, ie. how much will other participants be able to hear of a directional signal not directed at them?)
    - Interesting applications in cars, movie theatres?
    - Laptops where that annoying person in the office with their zoom call turned up loud can't be heard by anyone else?
    - Interesting applications in phones? (eg. hands-free conference calling that others cant hear?)
    - A boom-box phone where the sound only goes one direction and doesn't disturb others..?

Interested to hear any ideas or suggestions..

Last edited by Jock0: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.