HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-36

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    TT I remember it was either you or one of the other positive peters saying that we need to deal on facts and facts only, I have attached the facts to this which are - $4,723,000 cash burn this quarter, $4,471,000 cash left and $1,174,000 left from a $17,294,000 loan facility which gives us an estimated 1.2 quarters of cash available. All these figures are FACT as they are in the current quarterly and cannot be disputed, this is what you should be doing your analyses on, all the fluff talk from the CEO around late payments and the fact they are 75% collected is only hearsay and no proof is provided to confirm this so we won't know if this is true (I hope they are correct but this management are masters at smoke and mirrors) until the next quarterly , they are not FACTs and should not be used to sweeten this report. Stop picking and choosing what you will report on to get the outcome you want, the facts on this report show a terrible result nothing more nothing less and that once again is a FACT that can not be disputed if you are using the evidence provided and not using hearsay that can't be confirmed as true and correct or not true and correct for another 3 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.