CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-18

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    well I asked for 10% A MERE $6900 more I got 19% more $13,000 for new brand
    They did state this !!
    We received excellent feedback on the range,
    including many identifying Grass Roots as having the best branding and pack design at the show.
    next three would be looking for well well above $K

Fuzzpot is dark horse here branding Fuzzpot you must its stand out name brand now will need real facts
    lets see b y May 2023 that they have done their job well ( All are all going to scream Madyday Mayday )

I Really thing that wont be the case these room for Fuzzpot its a true Aussie product
    and it really works
    zess

What is the demand for natural ingredients for cosmetics on the European market?

Last updated:
    15 March 2022
    Takes 30 minutes to read

The European cosmetics market presents good opportunities for exporters of natural ingredients from developing countries. Demand for natural ingredients from the European cosmetics sector is increasing. Growing consumer awareness of natural cosmetics and the desire of cosmetics companies to replace synthetic ingredients with natural variants are the main drivers of this growth. The top six products, in terms of opportunities for developing countries, are shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, frankincense essential oil, patchouli essential oil and liquorice extract.

1. What makes Europe an interesting market for natural ingredients for cosmetics?

Europe has the largest cosmetics market in the world, presenting good opportunities for ingredient exporters in developing countries. Demand for natural ingredients used in cosmetics and toiletries is growing, a trend expected to continue into the future.

Natural ingredients are increasingly used in conventional cosmetics and personal care products. Companies are replacing synthetic chemicals with natural ingredients, partly because of consumer demand and partly because of a move towards sustainable raw materials. This trend is described in the CBI trends report on natural ingredients for cosmetics.

Thanks to its large consumer population, Europe’s cosmetics market is expected to continue to grow in the future and maintain its leading position in the coming years. However, the cosmetics markets in Asia and Latin America are also showing significant growth. Increasing disposable income in developing countries, such as India, China, Brazil and countries in Southeast Asia, has been sustaining growth in these markets.

Figure 1 shows that the personal care market in Europe grew at a steady rate from 2015 to 2019. However, the market contracted in 2020 because of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Growth is expected to resume in 2021 barring any long-term impacts of the COVID-19 pandem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.