CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-50

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451

Hi Neil,

Thank you for the clarification, my reply will now be very different.

My post was merely addressing the packaging and the location (accessible in store while you are shopping, or have to seek out a website and order and wait for it). I do not see the packaging as spectacular, nor that different from others in the market. I also would love to see it specify Australian GROWN/MADE, not just "AUSTRALIAN" which could simply mean, it is sold here (yeah before you tell me that it does specify in the fine print on the website or some such, it should be CLEARLY and PROMINENTLY displayed on the product. stick a gold and green kangaroo symbol on there biggrin.png!)

I have not personally tried the new GrassRoots product, nor the SoulSeed product. So i cannot speak to either in terms of taste, or quality.

The pricing differential on the actual products is negligible (10% isnt much if you have a brand preference), i could have made that more clear in my initial post.

I did enjoy the hemp seeds back in the days CGB supplied Red Tractor - and the price was good!
    they were my first foray into hemp seeds, and i added them to everything.
    Now as i tend to shop at Aldi, i end up grabbing their brand. I cannot say i notice a difference, but it has been some time since i had Red Tractor seeds. I know Red Tractor still sell at Coles, but since Aldi and Woolworths are far closer, it is very rare i will every go to one. (and besides they don't use CGB hemp seeds anymore)
    I have tried hemp seeds that my brother bought online, bulk and china imported. These were noticeably lessor in quality and taste.
    $25/kg compared to $44.95/900g, but i have to say they weren't worth the saving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.