CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi @workingdog, These numbers might interest you in light of...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @workingdog,

These numbers might interest you in light of your statement. This is a Quarterly wrapup of the sector for the Q4 period. I have also included the Aussie 5-year and Global 10-year Cannabis index as a summary which goes to your remarks, as well.

The only comment I have is that these Revenues are disgraceful after five years of business and are less than the double previous quarter's revenue that I would have been looking/hoping for after a rebranding with a soft launch. However, still, it indicates that the company has started again, as I believe they mentioned. There is still a lot of tidying up, but it is worth taking a close look a the distress the whole sector is in and why I previously mentioned a 10-year prove-up. The Aussie Index does show a slight turn up in the share price curve for July 1, now we are at 5 years.

Trying to find some glimmer of hope here, and looking at the negative cash flow, comparing them to the rest of the sector; if they can improve and double receipts again by the next quarter and keep operating costs low and maintain a healthy fwd funding, then they may be on target for signs of sustained profits profit by six quarters, i.e. Q1 -23/24. I will continue to be on the hammer and chase them over medications and also for the AGM later in the year where I will have my say in voting.

It was great to see Andrew Kavasilas still working with them.

Screenshot - 30_07_2022 , 10_56_53 AM.jpg

AUSSIE CANNABIS INDEX
    Screenshot - 30_07_2022 , 11_48_42 AM.png

GLOBAL CANNABIS INDEX 10 YEARS
    Global Cannabis index 10 years.png
    Last edited by Neil1959: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.