CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Hi @ZessinA @workingdog @Christopher67

In my search today: It looks like their two new Fusspot products are ready to go. I like the imagery. Pretty schmick!

https://www.curious.co.nz/our-work/fusspot

fusspot 1.png
    Fuss Pot
    Powerful skincare for fussy people

Fuss Pot came about through a mission to hero hemp as a powerful ingredient for skin health. Founded by a driving force in the medicinal cannabis industry, the goal was to enter the market with an offering that expanded the perceptions of hemp-based skincare. Formulated in France to obsessively high standards and utilising native Australian botanicals, the high-quality range is natural, ethical, sustainably sourced, and backed by science to deliver impressive results.

In a landscape where most hemp-based skincare plays to the ‘wholesome hippy’ trope, our challenge was to break the mould: elevating hemp skincare from its traditional image, into something sophisticated, solutions-focussed and fun. In exploring the brand’s point of difference, we found that the combination of safe and natural, yet highly efficacious products resonated with a particular type of audience: female skewed, mid to high disposable income who are seriously fussy. Fussy about what they put on their skin, fussy that it’s safe, natural and ethical. And fussy that it works.

Fusspot 2.png
    Last edited by Neil1959: 11/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.