CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-100

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Selective reading or misunderstanding of my comments, possibly?

I will help you, though, as similar things are mentioned by the contrarians on here over the years.

He pointed out the types of posts (used two letters) That happens! (Moderations) he said there was bagging (Plenty of posts to prove that). He addressed the criticism in his post, and he mentioned a price range.

I took the price range in his first paragraph, not the other comment in the 2nd paragraph.

Now to defending him. He has also been moderated like many of us when we step over the line.  He has the right, just like anyone else, to post here. If he or any of us break the posting rules, well moderation is enforced. People also have their say very clearly on here.

Did I actually support this behaviour for personal attacks? No, I agreed that what he was addressing has happened here, and then I also wrote the following in another post to the same poster.

Am I defending him or asking him to consider toning it down?

Post# :64347280   to the poster in your comment.
    "That is not lost, at least on Zess and me, and a couple of others, but deliberately flaming or ridiculing is not helpful and is exactly what a couple of us have been trying to address on here to stop for a few months now."

Please read the posts and look at the context. My posts are often sequential.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.