CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Aussie, I haven't really commented on the Quarterly yet, but I...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Aussie, I haven't really commented on the Quarterly yet, but I will springboard off your post if you dont mind.

I think that the release of the Quarterly now was a smart move. It was due next Monday week at the latest, and if I were management, I wouldn't want that report hanging around my neck when they "release" a new acquisition announcement, maybe on Friday. I would have kicked the finance team's butt and gotten that report out quick smart. Which they have done!

They also have an AGM announcement coming out, and if the acquisition is a goodie, and the market responds favourably, then tones can change in sentiment if dollars are flowing upwards, not downwards.

Now, as to the Report. I was shocked, tbh by the revenues. I am currently concerned about the maturity in years to drive this forward for Upper management. I can see there is a strong vision, but unless you have been through downturns in the economy and have an action plan for handling the rollout of your Retail products or even wholesale, during these times of uncertainty, then a young management team can struggle, no matter how fancy the packaging looks. It is just reality.

The revenue result was appalling after 4 years. No other words for it! Was expressed strongly in an email this last week to the CEO.

$8.6 ML in the bank and 16 quarters ahead is ok, but it should have been more, much more. I know @Luke164 understands his stuff. Sometimes transition periods need to be executed more strategically when the country is facing down tough economic times, and a company is making radical changes to their business plan. I dont know all the facts, so just an observation.

I like what is happening with their marketing, but I think this should have been rolled out more aggressively and synced together at the beginning of the year, not just last month. An older style marketers eye over things.

Looking at the data, the current marketing strategy etc., I hope it does work out for them. I won't comment on the partner dispute.

Aussie, regarding the licensing, I agree with you and have also mentioned that numerous times in emails. Regarding revenues and profits, based on what is in this Quarter, I think if they were not to do something new with a deal soon, then we would be/may be looking down well into 2024 before even seeing any indications of a decent turnaround. But that is just an opinion.

Cheers...59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.